- Provide assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language, speech, and swallowing disorders to elderly living in community.
- Developing individual treatment plans, liaising with care givers and other healthcare professionals, administering therapy and monitoring progress.
- Provide regular training workshops to elderly and their care givers
- Supervise and train the care workers how to provide Speech Therapy to elderly
- Handle the Speech Therapist related administrative works
- Obtained local recognized Speech Therapist qualification
- Be mature, patient and having good communication skill
- Working independently and having team work spirit
- Outreach working environment
- Sound understanding of speech-related disorders and treatments.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills